Thursday, April 12, 2012

Website and Name Change

There have been many changes during these last few months, a big one is the name of the product, it will no longer be called the "Baby Blowout Protector", it is now the "Blowout Blocker". The website is almost done and ready to launch! I have created a slightly different design, a little smaller so that it will fit to your little baby’s bodies better and a stretchier waistband that will help keep the Blocker comfortably in place. I have also added many more color and print options, and I have to say they are so CUTE! You are going to love them! Wet bags will also be available for purchase. With all the changes there is a lot to do so I have decided to put a hold on orders until we launch the website. The date of the website launch is still up in the air but I will keep you posted. I will be able to offer you the new and improved product at that time. The website is still under construction, but you can check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/BlowOutBlocker. Feel free to like us! I will let you know as soon as the website is up and running and I am ready to take orders. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment